Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miscellaneous items while waiting for afternoon matches

A quick look at the traffic numbers tell the tale -- it's time to move on. So for those who have been receiving my morning e-newsletter -- thank you, by the way, for subscribing -- this Saturday's newsletter will be the last.

I will continue posting until the end of the month and then simply stop. I'll leave the blog up for a few weeks to inform those who have been reading and subscribing to the RSS feed. A new site on a completely different subject will launch in a month or two -- I'll make sure to post something here when I am ready to go.



An amazing U.S. - Algeria match this morning. Frustrating, exhausting, and ultimately satisfying. If you missed it don't worry, it will make its way to ESPN Classic and be shown over and over again.

0 Comments: