Friday, May 13, 2011

'Houston, we have a problem!'

Google has really blown it big time. As you can see below, all the posts created Thursday have disappeared from site. As you may have heard, Google's Blogger platform sprung a leak, or in as they say in the tech community, has been "upgraded" – another way of saying "crashed".
Photobucket
I don't know if the posts will reappear or not, but interestingly, they can still be found on TBM's iPhone app. (If you haven't downloaded the mobile app you can do so here.

As I write this I see that I'm getting an error message from Twitter: "Twitter is over capacity."

Gotta love New Media, huh?

Well, until I can bde assured Blogger won't delete anymore posts, and until I can get those old posts back on the site, I see no reason to add any additional material into the system. So, let's just pretend that today is a holiday and head on out to Wrigley to catch the Giants while they are in town, OK?

See you next week.

1 Comment:

Tablazines said...

Sounds like it's time for a platform switch.