Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update: SZ Magazin app back in the App Store

Yesterday afternoon I wrote a post about two tablet editions: Food Network Magazine and the magazine app for the German daily newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung. Unfortunately, right around the time I was ready to post the story I found that the German app was no longer available in the App Store.
Photobucket
I speculated at the time that the reason might be that the app description did not mention that an in-app purchase was necessary to download the latest issue. I also found that the issue download was a bit slow.

Well, now the app is back in the App Store (German link here, US store link here) and the revised app description seems to allude to the previous download issue. It also now includes the in-app purchase information, as well: .79 € in Europe, and 99 cents per issue in the US.

0 Comments: