Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Plans for TNM through Labor Day, and beyond

New posts will be few and far between starting this afternoon through Labor Day – which for those readers not in the U.S. would be Monday, September 5th.

Torn between a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera to hobnob with European political leaders, and a chance to brush up on some software skills I have chosen the latter (much to the disappointment of my politico pals).

After Labor Day TNM will change a little bit, more details later. I also will be launching a new site that will have absolutely nothing to do with media, more details later on that one, as well.

In the meantime, I will update the Short Takes section occasionally, and if something important occurs will still create new posts. My guess at this point is that Apple won't launch iOS 5 until after the holiday, and that smart publishers won't launch new mobile or tablet products until then, as well – but we'll see.

0 Comments: