Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blogsy updates its blogging-on-the-go app

I do a minimum of blogging-on-the-go. When I do, I often just head for a Starbucks and use my iPad's Safari browser to try and manage a new post or two. It is isn't perfect, and, in fact, can be quite a hassle. (My wireless keyboard helps greatly.)

But if I really need to maintain the site I use what a lot of other publishers have found to be invaluable: Blogsy from Fomola. The team at Blogsy is made up of Lance Barton, Seam Choe and Jusung Kye, and they have just updated their iPad app.

The app, Blogsy, costs $4.99 and works on a good number of platforms including Blogger, WordPress, Posterous, TypePad, MovableType, Drupal and Joomla. Now the team has added support for Tumblr and Vimeo.

In fact, the new update is packed with so many goodies it would take a long post to list them all. The big one, of course, is retina support for owners of the new iPad. But image, PDF and document support are included, and on and on.

If you are Blogsy user you will want to update the app (it appears a safe update, it has received all good marks since appearing in the App Store). If you need a blog editor for your mobile use, now might be a good time to make the leap and get the Blogsy app.

0 Comments: